Sparmax is committed to providing the best airbrushing experience, over the years we have collaborated with some of the top companies, brands, and artists in the world to bring quality, industry-leading products for airbrushing.
We gradually began to think about providing users with a more complete experience, accompanying our users to find what’s beyond those machines, finding the true core of airbrushing, the joy of creation.
In 2016 we started our first Sparmax International Airbrush Competition, offering creator submissions in categories including Fine Art: Realism, Fine Art: Fantasy, Automobile, Hobby/Model, and an additional Junior category in 2022.
In the past few years, we have received thousands of excellent works from more than 30 countries, and have also created a great volume of buzzes on social media.
Most importantly, we saw inspiring ideas, excellent techniques, and touching stories from around the world. We look forward to your unique creations this year, join us.
Heart-pounding art with speed
Discovering a mini world
FINE ART (FANTASY)
Creating a whimsical world
FINE ART (REALISM)
Everyday life in a naturalistic manner
Fresh talent with bright ideas
A new category this year dedicated to all the young artists out there!
Applicants must be under age 17 for this category.
One winner will be selected and rewarded the Sparmax Scholarship.
Automotive / Hobby Model / Fine art (fantasy) / Fine art (realism)
1st prize cash sponsored by:
Sparmax Accessory Assortment*
Winner sponsored by:
Sparmax Accessory Assortment*
*Sparmax Accessory Assortment includes: SilverBullet Plus Moisture Trap & Cleaning Pot SCP-700 & Swivel Joint
How to Join
Entry window: Now until May 20, 2022
1. Participants can submit ONE entry in each category (multiple categories submissions are accepted)
・Fine Art (Realism) ・Fine Art (Fantasy) ・Automotive ・Hobby/ models ・Junior
2. Please provide your artwork in png, jpg, or pdf format. Images must be at least 300 ppi.
3. You may send different angles of your work if applicable (maximum of 3 photos per artwork).
4. Please DO NOT include your name on the file name. List down "artwork title & category", for example, "Dragon_Fine Art (Fantasy)".
5. Previous Sparmax International Airbrush Competition submissions are not accepted.
6. Artworks can be created on any surface or medium, airbrush must be the primary method used to create the piece.
7. The judge’s decision is final and the winner will be notified via email.
8. If you encounter any problems, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
• Upon submissions, all electronic artwork files become the property of Sparmax. Applicants understand and agree that the artwork may be published on Sparmax website and other forms of digital and print media.
• Applicants submitting to "automotive art, hobby/ model, fine art (fantasy), and fine art (realism)" categories must be over the age of 18 at the time of submission. Applicants submitting to "junior" category must be age 13-17 at the time of submission.
• The judge’s decision is final and binding in relation to all matters relating to competitions and may not be subject to any discussions or correspondence.
• If insufficient entries are received in any one category, that category may be subject to cancellation.
• Competition judges reserve the right to move entries from one category to another if deemed appropriate.
• All works must be your own. You can be inspired by other works, but plagiarism or copying of another person’s work is strictly prohibited. Any plagiarized work will automatically be disqualified from the competition and any subsequent legal ramification of the plagiarism are the sole responsibility of the submitter.
• Submitted works should not have been entered into any other competitions.
• Winners shall be solely responsible for compliance with their local/national tax regulations, as it may pertain to their winnings.
• Sparmax reserves the right in its absolute discretion to cancel competitions and/or the prizes where circumstances outside of Sparmax’s control arise.
• Submissions are made with the implied agreement with the above/stated conditions.